Saturday, December 1, 2007

Egg nog

You know what grinds my gears....EGG NOGG....It is my least favorite nog, and it has to be the most disgusting drink on the earth...its like drinking mayonnaise with a Little nutmeg and rum to disguise the fact that its just a bunch of egg whites and Christmas spirit whipped together in a frothy drink of death. And while I am taking about egg nog lets talk Christmas, why do I have to listen to the same old ass Christmas songs in every store I go into, on the radio 24 hours a day. In the past this wouldn't start till the first maybe second week in December, well thanks to big business trying to squeeze every cent that I am not forking over to big oil, I have to be bombarded with Christmas spirit staring the day after Halloween, it makes me sick. Christmas has been taken over by faceless, profit driven corporate suits, and we no longer remember what the holiday is about, friends, family, be grateful we have these things, oh and yeah something about a baby, a start and a manger. So as you sit in holiday traffic, and drag yourself to the mall at eleven pm on a Sunday, just think that it doesn't have to be this way.

No comments: